Rudy P. - Fun with Poizone Rudy P. - Fun with Poizone

Ow!

Please reduce the trebble on the snare, I love how punchy it is but the trebble is too loud. Same for the reverse cymbal 1:20.
Other than that it's good, especially for an expreriment.

Cyberfire Cyberfire

Ever heard of Anamanaguchi?

Criticisms; The guitar needs to be quieter and the drums louder, at the moment the guitar drowns most other sounds out so when it's playing the only C64 sounds you can hear are the higher frequencies because the guitar's dominating the lower and mid ranges.
If you EQ the drums, increase the kick 's volume at roughly 100hz and the same to the snare at 200hz to give it a really punhy sound to suit the rest of the song. You also might want to add a filter low pss filter on the guitar, but keep the knob/dial/slider; whatever controls the cut-off freq, near the top/end.
Aside from that, the melodies, harmonies and synths are all really good, keep it up!

Not sure if what i typed makes any sense, but I'm lazy and i can't be arsedto check.

MashedByMachines responds:

Thanks a lot for your reviewe, im not really good at mastering, so advice are always welcome :)

No title - Reign (Dub) No title - Reign (Dub)

Good, but needs work.

I really like the intro when the cross-melody comes in, but the drop isnt near loud enough and the oscilation rate on the bass needs to change more, maybe add in a few different bass synths.
I'd recommend listening to Datsik for ideas and/or inspiration bass-wise but you've really got something going, keep it up :)

[v150r - lifeform VIP] [v150r - lifeform VIP]

Real nice stuff but...

...could you please submit a higher quality version if you can?
I like the simple melody that carries on throught; very catchy, reminded me of Break and Klute until the reese came in. Percussion could be punchier, especialy the bass drum but i love the little chicka-chicka from the hihat and the thnic drums in the background.
Thanks for uploading this man.

v150r responds:

of course, as soon as i finishing it, there will be a better version. i have many ideas, things to do with the music. as soon as i feel i reached the best possible sound, and im satisfied with it, there will be a "new" submission.
thanks for the long answer, i try to listen to it.
have a good day! ;)

Axial [Grind] Axial [Grind]

Can't wait for the full version

You really need to make this longer, maybe add a louder sub-bass aswell, but so far so good.
Looking forward for the full version

Brainsick [DEMO] - 2008 Brainsick [DEMO] - 2008

Sounds like...

...Spor. It really does, but i agree with RyanPridgeon, it does resemble Noisia aswell.
Love the punchy drums, and the growling bass, sounds immense and i can't wait for a final version.
I don't like the bass at 0:35, i think it would sound better with a reese and delay on the first note (this is me trying to be slightly technical)
When it's done, you should send this to http://www.liftedmusic .com/ and ask them to put it in their next podcast as demo of the week, i think they'd go for it.
Good work man, loving some of the other stuff as well, keep it up.

Nub&Scribbler - Our Mistakes 1 Nub&Scribbler - Our Mistakes 1

The guitar shoudl be smoother

I like the idea and i think the song if great...
But! You should play pull offs and slides in the beginning to make it smother and suit the other song, and when you start playing the bass notes, your tunings a bit flat.

Hope this helps

dead in minutes dead in minutes

Make this into a song!

i woud give this a 10, but it's too short.
when the electro/guitar/synth comes in after 24 seconds, have the first note fade in maybe with some delay.
please make this into a 3 - 5 minute song, i would pay for it =]

sonicxtreme responds:

heh...thanks man..ill see wut i can do...got more in the makin...peace

More Than Words (OriginalMix) More Than Words (OriginalMix)

Absolutley amazing!

This song is better than what some proffesional DJs with record deals can manage. Most songs/mixes over 7 minutes get really boring a repetative, but all the variations you put into this makes every second worth listening to!
this is my first review so i hope it's a goodun!